Monday, March 30, 2009

Word to Yo' Mutha'

Mother of Pearl, that is. This is by far, one of my wife's favorite pieces. I've used absolutely no adhesive, yet a small monkey could swing from it and the lashings wouldn't come undone (However, do not try that at home because the shell could break... lol). I took a relatively large Mother of Pearl shell, cut it to it's desired size, making sure to gently sand the edges for a smoother, cleaner effect. I then added decorative and functional lacing to the ends of the shell making it a one-of-a-kind necklace for that special vahine (woman) in your life. I topped it all off with a heavy-duty shell lock so that it not only looks good from the front, but from the back, as well. Rock this and I GUARANTEE that the compliments will keep rollin' in. Word to yo' Mutha'... of Pearl!

2 comments: